- Under construction. Meanwhile check my profile on GoodReads
- "I’ve had a very lucky career, a very lucky life. I’ve done all that I can do."
- "In your life you only get to do so many things and right now we’ve chosen to do this, so let’s make it great."
- "Much of the rush of our lives exists because we have adopted so many interests and responsibilities, often more than we can manage comfortably. If we give up those activities and responsibilities we have adopted because we believed someone else's claim that they made life better, more interesting, more worthwhile, we could devote ourselves to actually making our lives more rewarding."
- "Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what people think or say or do. (...) I am convinced that life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."